Sunday 5 February 2012

Bespoke Order - Another Satisfied Customer

I have recently completed a bespoke order for a bride to be.
She fell in love with a few of my tiara designs but eventually decided on Jules as a starting point. As she was having her hair down she felt the Jules Tiara was a little too high. She also wanted to add one more crystal to each of the main central strands.
After having various email conversations regarding the changes she requested I soon came up with the new tiara design. At just 2.5 cm in height I felt it just wasn't quite finished off and suggested adding some more sparkle along the length of the tiara band itself.

The finished tiara was beautiful and just what she wanted -


The original Jules Tiara -

Jules Swarovski Crystal Bridal Tiara

The were he very kind words upon receiving her tiara - 

"Just got home and opened my parcel. It's absolutely beautiful, thank you so much!! I think the crystals along the edge do make it, looks really good. It's so light too, I was a bit worried it was going to be a little uncomfortable wearing it all day, but I don't think it will be!
Thank you again, it really is lovely, and exactly how I'd hoped it would look."

I love helping brides create their perfect bridal jewellery and hair accessories and get great satisfaction to know I have played a small part in creating their dream wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment