Sunday 29 January 2012

Bespoke Jewellery Designs

Over the years I have created many bespoke jewellery pieces for individuals searching for the perfect accessories.
I have recently designed some beautiful jewellery/fascinator sets for a lovely lady that was going on a long cruise. She had some stunning outfits and wanted some jewellery and head wear to match. She gave me a brief on the style and colours she was looking for and picked elements from some of my design to incorporate.

The finished designs were beautiful and finished off her outfits to perfection -


Below are some more bespoke jewellery designs I have created


Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have a design idea in mind. Together with your ideas and my design skill we can create you the perfect wedding day jewellery accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment